48 Morcombe Street Brighton, QLD 4017Sold
SOLD BY DAVID SIMMONS – PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Brighton QLD
Situated in one of Brighton’s most coveted pockets is this stunning fully dual level home boasting a whisper quiet location that is bathed in gentle bay breezes and natural light, this homes locale is matched only by its sheer liveability. The style and finish of this home is unmatched and must be seen to truly appreciate all this home offers such as soaring ceilings, extra wide hallway and doorways. Located within true walking distance of local shops, cafes, parks, public transport and being only 350 metres to the Brighton foreshore this homes locale is only matched by what it offers.
Spanning two levels this stunning home features:
– 3 spacious bedrooms:
> The downstairs master is the perfect parents retreat and enjoys plush carpet flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, and massive walk-in-robe
> The other 2 bedrooms upstairs both feature plush carpeted floors, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and are generous in size
– 2 modern bathrooms:
> The massive 2-way ensuite features large walk in shower, large vanity with an abundance of bench and storage space, large mirror plus toilet
> The upstairs main bathroom features a shower with niche, vanity with mirror, bathtub plus a separate toilet
– An abundance of living space:
> The open plan living/dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light and cool bay breezes thanks to soaring ceiling and flows effortlessly from the kitchen through to the outdoor entertaining area.
> The upstairs living area provides so many options for living while also boasting a kitchenette
– The modern chef’s kitchen is generous in size and features:
> Caesarstone benchtops
> Miele 4 burner gas cooktop
> Miele stainless steel oven
> Glass splashback
> Dual basin sink
> Massive island bench with breakfast bar
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
– The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates all there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle thanks to the covered deck off the living area that enjoys cool bay breezes making it the perfect place to entertain family and friends or watch the kids play in the yard.
– The kid/pet friendly backyard is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle and is kept green all year round thanks to an abundance of rainwater storage.
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades thanks to its extra wide garage while also boasting a carport
In such an incredible position and offering so much this amazing home will be snapped up in a flash so move fast to avoid missing out!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 2 Garage