16 Bradley Avenue Kedron, QLD 4031Leased
Padua Precinct – Low Maintenance Queenslander Living! | Pets Considered
House - Kedron QLD
PADUA AND MOUNT ALVERNIA PARENTS ALERT! This easy to manage and even easier to live in abode fuses the perfect harmony of Queenslander charm with the modern lifestyle.
Upstairs oozes classic charm with 6 inch pine boards, VJ’s, high ceilings, picture railing and ornate corning plus ceilings whilst downstairs has enjoyed a modern addition and is PERFECT for the teenager wanting their own space with a bedroom/study and separate rumpus.
Spanning 2 levels this home offers;
– 3 generous bedrooms up plus 1bedroom downstairs
> Bedroom 1 (upstairs) offers ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, white roll down blinds, bay window, air-conditioning and ensuite
> Bedroom 2 (upstairs) offers ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, white roll down blinds, bay window and air-conditioning
> Bedroom 3 (upstairs) offers ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, white roll down blinds and air-conditioning
> Bedroom 4 (downstairs) offers tiled floors, security screen and air-conditioning
– 2 Bathrooms
> Ensuite to the master bedroom offering seamless glass and chrome shower, stone benchtops with single vanity plus toilet
> Main bathroom complete with seamless glass and chrome shower plus a raindrop shower head, bathtub, stone benchtops with single vanity, plenty of cupboard space plus toilet
– The HUGE open plan living dining space is not just air-conditioned but also offers ceiling fan and just screams classic Queenslander style long forgotten in yesteryear
– The fully renovated galley style kitchen features
> Chic subway tiles
> Ariston 4 burner gas cooktop
> Ariston stainless steel Oven
> Black stone benchtops
> HUGE fridge cavity
> Blanco stainless steel dishwasher
> Plenty of cupboards
– The downstairs air-conditioned rumpus is perfect for teenagers wanting their own space (previously home to a pool table)
– Storage under the stairwell
– Internal secure laundry in the garage
– The low maintenance yard is perfect for young or grown up families and is fully fenced
– Tandum lock up garage with internal and external access
– Pets considered on application
Make no mistake, anything this close to Mount Alvernia, Padua and St Anthony’s plus walking distance to the Bus Way will be snapped up in a heart beat so MOVE FAST to inspect today!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 287.00 m²
- 2 Garage