21 Warrina Street Geebung, QLD 4034Leased
Parkside Position - Contemporary Chic
House - Geebung QLD
Situated in one of Geebung’s most coveted streets directly adjoining Kath Ballard Park (with your own private, lockable gate access) and in true walking distance to both schools and train services this home’s locale is only rivalled by what it offers – PLUS bus services are 35m from your front door!
Spanning 2 levels this home has been masterfully crafted to suit any stage of family whether you are a young family starting out, a teenage family looking for separate living downstairs for an older sibling or even looking to accommodate a parent who is chasing rare dual living options – this place has it all!
Unlike many homes forget losing a bedroom to a study! This home has 2 of THE BEST ever study spaces you could ask for with incredible natural light and outlooks.
Boasting a function and generous floorplan this home offers
4 spacious bedrooms
– Master (upstairs) offers walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, timber floors, screens and block out curtains
– Bedroom 2 (upstairs) offers timber floors, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, screens and blinds
– Bedroom 3 (upstairs) is light filled and enjoys timber floors, screens, blinds, a built in robe plus ceiling fan
– Bedroom 4 (downstairs) is perfect for the teenager or grandma wanting their own separate space. The adjoining living room is nothing short of massive and also has a bar/simple kitchenette space perfect for a granny flat set up.
3 modern bathrooms
– The main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, modern vanity, shower/bath combination with detachable shower head perfect for washing young kids plus a combination heater/exhaust.
– Bathroom 2 serves as an ensuite to the master bedroom and features modern vanity plus glass and chrome shower and a heater & exhaust combination
– Bathroom 3 is located downstairs and is perfect for guests or again servicing a dual living option. It also features a modern vanity plus glass and chrome shower
The kitchen is something VERY RARELY seen in Geebung featuring;
– Belling oven (worth approx. $6000). Boasting 5 electric burners, 2 ovens plus a separate griller this is as close to commercial grade you will see in a home
– Bellini range hood
– Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
– HUGE fridge cavity
– Granite benchtops
– Views overlooking Kath Ballard Park
– Tiled splashback
– Plenty of cupboard and bench space
There is no shortage of living space in this home, with expansive areas upstairs and downstairs including
– Air-conditioned upstairs living boasting high ceilings, timber floors and a fluid design that flows seamlessly to the dining and deck overlooking Kath Ballard Park
– The downstairs living area enjoys tiled floors, air-conditioning and is double the size of most living areas you will see
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with
– Both the rear deck overlooking the park plus the downstairs patio is perfect for informal entertaining
Separate laundry downstairs has direct access outside to the hanging area
The Tandem Garage boasts internal access plus plenty of room for additional storage
This home offers so much plus in an unbeatable location so move fast to secure it today!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 422.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport