41 Groom Street Gordon Park, QLD 4031Leased
Pets Considered | Dual Living in True Walking Distance to the Bus and Bikeways
House - Gordon Park QLD
Super rare this dual living home is the perfect place whether you are starting out or winding down, boasting classic Queenslander charm.
Lovingly renovated this double gable Queenslander offers so much space matched only by its central locale in true walking distance to Kedron Brook, bike paths, park land and the bus way.
Spanning 2 levels this fantastic home offers:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Classic Queenslander charm such as VJ’s
– Spacious lounge with study area
– Spacious dining at the back of the home opening to the back deck and overlooked by the kitchen
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and range hood plus plenty of cupboard space
> The kitchen’s French doors flow effortlessly out to the huge entertainers deck overlooking the spacious backyard and also features 2 stainless steel ceiling fans
– 2 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom 1 featuring split system air-conditioning, polished timber floors and walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite plus access to the front porch
> Bedroom 2 features a box unit air-conditioning, polished timber floors plus a built-in wardrobe
– 2 bathrooms
> Ensuite to bedroom 1 features shower, single vanity and toilet
> Main bathroom keeps in consistency with the old time era with timber vanity, ornate tapware, shower over bath while being positioned at the back of the home perfect for entertaining
– Laundry – is in a separate room off the downstairs entertainment area with easy access to the yard
This is where this home truly comes into its own, with a separate retreat featuring;
– Separate access from the front courtyard straight into the spacious open plan lounge
– 2 spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning to 1 room and built-in wardrobes to both rooms
– Huge Kitchen and dining area opening to the downstairs entertainment area with direct access to the yard
– Fully functional kitchen with 4 burner electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, range hood and plenty of cupboard/bench space
– 1 Bathroom with seamless glass shower, timber vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and chic edging tiles
There is also a single carport plus plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
With such a rare offering of dual living potential this will surely be in high demand so move today to book your inspection!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²