4/94 Newman Road Wavell Heights, QLD 4012$415 per week
3 Bedroom Modern Townhouse both Leafy and Private in Prime Location!
Townhouse - Wavell Heights QLD
This modern townhouse not only boasts crisp finishes on the inside but is also in a fantastic location and is surprisingly quiet! Situated in the highly sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, right next to the 7th Brigade Park and only moments away from Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre, this comfortable townhouse is perfect for those who want their own space but don’t want the hassle of maintaining a backyard. With its three good-sized bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, ducted air-conditioning throughout, open plan living area downstairs and epic outdoor entertaining deck, there’s really nothing else you could ask for!
Spanning across two levels, this townhouse offers:
– 3 Good-sized Bedrooms:
> Master features carpeted floors, ensuite, ducted air-conditioning, mirrored double door built-in robe, blinds, fly screens, additional cupboard for extra storage and views to parkland area.
> Bedroom 2 & 3 features carpeted floors, ducted air-conditioning, blinds, fly screens and double door built-in robes.
– 2.5 Modern Bathrooms:
> Main bathroom located close to Bedroom 2 & 3 features single vanity with storage below, mirror, separate shower, combined toilet and exhaust fan.
> Ensuite located in Main bedroom features single vanity with storage below, mirror, separate shower, combined toilet and exhaust fan.
> Additional toilet located downstairs perfect for when guests are over.
– Internal laundry within garage includes wash tub and direct access out to clothes line area and entertaining deck.
– The downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area boasts light tiled floors, ducted air-conditioning, security screens plus fly screens and views out to the outdoor entertaining deck plus parkland.
– Open plan modern kitchen features:
> Blanco 4 burner gas cooktop, oven and range hood
> Stone bench tops
> Dishlex stainless steel dishwasher
> Sharp stainless steel microwave
> Dual basin with tiled splashback
> Plenty of cupboard space plus pantry
> Security screens on window looking out to outdoor entertaining deck
– The fabulous outdoor undercover entertaining deck is perfect for any weather event all year round and also has views out to the 7th Bridage Park.
– Single secure electric garage car space with additional visitor parking located within the complex.
– On top of all this the property also features a water tank and is NBN connected.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces