9 Valencia Court Eatons Hill, QLD 4037$600 per week
Spacious Fully Renovated Home with Large Entertainment Deck | Pets Considered
House - Eatons Hill QLD
Practically brand new, what is not to love about this home? Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, in an elevated position enjoying beautiful views and privacy. Only a short walk to transport, close to schools and Eatons Hill shopping complex.
This amazing home offers;
– 4 spacious bedrooms
> The master enjoys ensuite, fresh plush carpet, ceiling fan, LED down lights, roller blinds and walk-in-robe.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature fresh plush carpet, ceiling fan, LED down lights, roller blinds and built-in-robes.
– 2.5 chic bathrooms
>The well-appointed ensuite features shower with detachable showerhead and wall niche, chic tiles, Caesar stone vanity with recessed basin, edgeless mirror, towel rack plus a toilet.
> The main bathroom features separate shower with detachable showerhead and wall niche, chic tiles, bathtub, Caesar stone vanity with recessed basin plus a separate toilet.
> An additional powder room conveniently located down stairs
– A multitude of living spaces
> The open plan main living/dining area flows effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the dual entertaining decks that captures cool breezes, the extra high ceilings also add to the expansive nature of this home featuring rich wood floors, air-conditioning, ceiling fan with LED down lights throughout.
> The downstairs living area features rich wooden floors, roller blinds, directional down lights and is the perfect place for media room, teenagers to enjoy their own space or as an informal living area.
– Chefs Kitchen offering;
> 20mm Caesar stone bench tops
> Whirlpool electric 4 burner cooktop
> Vialli rangehood
> 600mm Bosch fan forced oven
> Dual basin sink
> Westinghouse stainless steel dishwasher
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Soft close cupboards and drawers
– Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many outdoor entertaining options this home provides, from the extra-large covered deck out the front boasting an elevated position that captures cool breezes and views of the surrounding area to the relaxed second deck out the back. All this plus a kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
– Generous laundry featuring Caesar stone bench tops, custom cabinetry, wash tub and also boasting loads of bench and cupboard space plus direct access to the clothesline and yard.
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with double car garage plus double carport under the front deck and additional space at the top of the driveway. There is also access to the back yard.
– Storage is a breeze with a large walk-in linen cupboard, under stairs as well as under house storage.
Don’t hesitate to call for an inspection of this vacant and ready to go home – this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport